Concerts are a fun way to discover new music and to explore the city. Find shows for new bands coming to your area by staying connected with local radio stations, venues, newspapers, and ticket sale sites which all have webpages dedicated to upcoming shows. Social media sites are a good way to stay up to date with bands you find. Start by checking out Finish Ticket on Facebook!
1. The Great American Music Hall served dinner.
2. The opening band, Local Hero, covered R. Kelly’s Ignition Remix.
3. Michael and Brendan Hoye’s huge smiles during “In the Summer” when fans flung pink bras onstage.
4. Backstage with Finish Ticket when they got the news that their largest headlining performance yet sold out.
5. Finish Ticket’s high energy performance of “Bring The Rain.” In our interview with Finish Ticket they shared it was their favorite live song. The audience loved it too.
6. And of course, Velodyne’s vFree giveaway!
Now go get crowd surfing!