Note: You can find this and all my other playlists on Spotify by using the post titles as search terms.
It’s Hump Day! Are you dragging? Need some RADICAL TUNES to pump you up and get you through the rest of the week? Here’s a list of jams that are currently putting a pep in my proverbial step.
- “Big Machine” by the Goo Goo Dolls
- “People, Running” by Jack’s Mannequin
- “Use Somebody” by Kings of Leon
- “Paradise” by Coldplay
- “Baba O’Riley” by The Who
- “Mad Season” by Matchbox Twenty
- “This Love” by Maroon 5
- “Shake it Out” by Florence + the Machine
- “Ooh La La” by Goldfrapp
- “Sail” by AWOLNATION
- “Sing Out” by The Grand Magnolias
And if you need a new pair of in-ear headphones to rock out at work, there’s a 2-for-1 sale on vPulse at Velodyne.com in celebration of Valentine’s Day with promo code BEMYVELODYNE (1 per household; see promotion details). Because if there’s one thing I love more than music, it’s free stuff.
Admin note: This promotion is no longer in effect. Please visit Velodyne.com to learn about current promotions.