Pairing vFree with a Mac:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function by clicking the Bluetooth logo in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select “Set up Bluetooth Device.”
A window will pop up called Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
4. Make sure vFree is turned off. There should be no light showing on the LED indicator.
5. Turn on Bluetooth pairing on vFree by holding down the power button for 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue and red repeatedly.
6. Your vFree will now appear in the device list on the Bluetooth Setup Assistant. Select it and click Continue. Once vFree is successfully paired, click Quit.
7. Click the Bluetooth logo in the top right corner of the screen, hover over “Velodyne vFree,” and click “Use as Audio Device.”
Your successfully paired vFree should now be flashing blue every five seconds.
More information about how to use your vFree headphones can be found in the Users Manual.
Please leave additional questions or requests for more tutorials in the comments below!