The new pink vPulse are in stock now. Three lucky people will have a chance to win a pair of these highly coveted in-ear headphones which retail at $99. It’s easy to enter – just go to our website, and pin the pink vPulse image to one of your pinboards to get started. Complete the rafflecopter below and you will be entered to win!
- Tips to Properly Care for In-Ear Headphones April 5, 2012
- 5 Tips for Optimal Subwoofer Placement September 28, 2011
- Getting Inside Outside Lands April 18, 2012
- Welcome! August 24, 2011
- How to Pair your vFree Bluetooth Headphones August 2, 2013
- Father’s Day Gift ideas June 8, 2015
- What Is Music? Exploring Two Sides. May 19, 2015
- Dedication to Customer Service May 11, 2015
- Dom Streater Pairs Velodyne Headphones with “Royals” April 15, 2015
- Second Annual CoachArt Children’s Benefit in San Francisco April 8, 2015
- PricenFees: If you have a good pair of headphones you'll want...
- admin: Please contact email@example.com if this proble...
- reginamberg: Dom Streater and her “Royals” collection looks...
- Harold: Both the red and blue lights are on for my headpho...
- jhon headphones: Nice, alove my headphones...
My name is AudiOdysseus. Admittedly, I would never describe myself as a hero of any kind and I tend to get seasick in open water. But I love adventure. There is nothing I appreciate more than exploring new territories and gathering information about the world around me. Those are also the types of posts you can expect from me. I’ll be writing mostly about new gadgets, emerging trends, and my work-related travels to other lands.
I'm passionate about music, a lover of pop-culture, a runner with a mad sweet tooth and an addiction to coffee. Read my musings about life, movie soundtracks and live concerts. If you see me on the freeway I am most likely singing very loudly in my car. Honk and say hi!
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Ace of Bass
Born and bred in the Silicon Valley, I have an innate passion for all things technology. I'll post about home theater, quality sound, apps and much more. If I bump into you, its probably because I'm looking at my iPhone. Sorry!
Owner of vPulse and vFree and curious for the ventures of Velodyne Acoustics, I will be exploring our headphones and what we do next. Stay tuned as I share what I find.
Born and raised in Silicon Valley, I am a student at San Jose State University and Marketing intern at Velodyne Acoustics. I am an avid San Jose Sharks hockey fan and San Francisco 49ers football fan. When I'm not watching sports, I'm listening to music and thinking deep thoughts about sound.