Affordable, powerful and feature-rich, the Wi-Q series is the culmination of Velodyne’s three decades of leadership in subwoofer technology. With no clumsy wires, it can be quickly integrated into any entertainment system – in any location within 50 feet (15 m) – or concealed in custom cabinetry.
The wireless Wi-Q 10 and 12 subs put the boom anywhere you want in a room, by eliminating awkward cables that limit optimal placement of a subwoofer and maximize bass performance. You’ll get incredible output, stunning impact and deep-bass performance no matter where you place it. Dubbed “The Smart Sub,” the Wi-Q series of wireless subwoofers offer:
- Remote control set-up and operation, including Auto EQ, presets, night mode, volume control and phase adjustment
- Efficient green digital amplifiers that accurately reproduce ultra-low frequencies
- High output extended excursion drivers engineered with vented pole pieces and dual layer large copper voice coils specifically matched with 7.40 lb. magnets to provide dramatic bass you can feel
- Velodyne’s exclusive distortion limiting system, designed to achieve maximum performance without overdriving and to achieve deeper bass extension, bigger impact and less distortion
- Flexible crossover with subwoofer direct: an adjustable 40 Hz-120 Hz low-pass crossover enables the sub to ideally match any main speakers. The subwoofer direct feature allows the Wi-Q to play the output of the LFE channel of a 5.1 channel or 7.1 channel receiver unaltered, assuring the highest levels of performance.
The Wi-Q is a pretty awesome value right out of the box, but if your budget is tight, refurbished models are available as well. Wearing the “certified” seal, they’re virtually good as new [click here]. Indeed, price-wise, the Wi-Q question just might be, “how low can you go?”