Some things just leave you speechless.
by Ace of Bass on October 10, 2012
About Ace of BassBorn and bred in the Silicon Valley, I have an innate passion for all things technology. I'll post about home theater, quality sound, apps and much more. If I bump into you while walking, its probably because I'm looking at my iPhone. Sorry!
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Getting Inside Outside Lands April 18, 2012
- Welcome! August 24, 2011
- The Perfect Playlist for Changing Your Life (Part I) March 1, 2012
- 5 Tips for Optimal Subwoofer Placement September 28, 2011
- Tips to Properly Care for In-Ear Headphones April 5, 2012
- Velodyne Partnered With Bottle Rock Napa Valley To Benefit Good Causes May 28, 2013
- The Latest Trends in Headphones April 9, 2013
- Velodyne at Live 105.3 Ticket Pre-Sale for BFD 2013 April 3, 2013
- Designer Skins For Maximum Individuality March 21, 2013
- Velodyne’s Highlights from CES 2013 February 14, 2013
- Karen: A car that can drive itself is a fantastic snare. ...
- Cadence: I saw the original tour of this album way back whe...
- admin: It was a great group! The fact that it's an all a...
- admin: I love Eddie too! And yes, working to good music d...
- Karen: What an amazing group of artists! Makes me want to...
The Benevolent Siren
Hi! I’m The Benevolent Siren. I’m a connoisseur of fine vegetarian cuisine, a TV fanatic, an organization enthusiast, and most importantly, I’m in the throes of a passionate love affair with music. There are some songs that play in your bones, veins and guts, not just your ears; those are the ones that keep me going. I guess you could say my heart beats to an 808 drum.
My name is AudiOdysseus. Admittedly, I would never describe myself as a hero of any kind and I tend to get seasick in open water. But I love adventure. There is nothing I appreciate more than exploring new territories and gathering information about the world around me. Those are also the types of posts you can expect from me. I’ll be writing mostly about new gadgets, emerging trends, and my work-related travels to other lands.
I'm a lover of pop-culture, a runner with a mad sweet tooth and an addiction to coffee. Read my musings about life, movies and music happenings here and the world at large. If you see me on the freeway I am most likely singing very loudly in my car. Honk and say hi!
Ace of Bass
Born and bred in the Silicon Valley, I have an innate passion for all things technology. I'll post about home theater, quality sound, apps and much more. If I bump into you while walking, its probably because I'm looking at my iPhone. Sorry!
Hi, my name is Mamadyne and I'm excited to be a part of the Velodyne team, writing about my relationship to music as a new mom. I love yoga, a good book, and rapping to Snoop Dogg when no one's listening. My three-month-old son prefers Raffi to Busta Rymes, which I think is a fair choice for a little guy who poops his pants.
Really, there’s no deep meaning behind my name. I’m the Summer Muse because I’ll be writing here during the summer, I absolutely adore music, and I often lose myself in my musings. I’m young. 18, in fact. I take walks with my dog, read Yahoo! Finance news, chase seagulls, and am an absolute master baker… of pecan pies. I hope to one day be a New York Times Bestselling Author. And no, you can’t have any pecan pie.