- vPulse has Put my Beats on Hiatus indefinitely Review by Miss Merli
- AMAZING Review by Sarah
- freaking BOSS...killer bass! get a pairrr! Review by Evelyn
- Dang, these headphone are what's up! Totally changes the way you listen to music, you get so lost in it! The bass is killer, especially for Dubstep! Crazy awesome stuff right here. The overall sound it produces is just on point! You can totally tell the difference! Once I got my hands on a pair of these, I can never stop listening to music, even the really old boring songs I have doesn't sound that way anymore with these babies! Plus they have class, when you put them on, it feels like you're wearing diamonds =D So stoked, everything about this is amazing from the looks, quality,features and sound! Good job Velodyne! woot! and thank youuuuuu!! (Posted on 5/3/12)
- Great Headphones Review by Elle
- These are fantastic- I love having the extra bass on me with my morning job, thanks Velodyne! (Posted on 4/28/12)
- What I've Been Searching For... Review by Rob D.
- I've long been searching for an inexpensive pair of earphones with deep bass and Velodyne was a name I've seen quite often when I browsed the internet for audiophile bass speakers. I was quite surprised when I saw that Velodyne created a pair of headphones when I visited an electronics store recently. So, I went online, researched the product, and then ran and picked up a pair to test out. This set of headphones is the perfect pair for putting a little oomph when you listen to music and watch movies on a portable device. Action Movies are a blast to watch now! The bass in not overpowering, it's tight, detailed, and there's no distortion. It outmatches other similar priced and more expensive headphones. It's a great product and I hope Velodyne has success in the headphone market and continues creating headphones in the future. (Posted on 4/26/12)
- Nice product Review by Obake
Just unboxed these...they came free with my subwoofer, all I can say is WOW! I like these little earphones. They are very comfortable and the volume/play control is an amazing feature but the most dynamic thing is the sound. THE SOUND is amazing, mids and highs are fairly bright (you have to turn it up a bit) but the bass is just solid. I put them through the paces with Peter Hurford's performance of Mendelssohn's Organ Sonata #6 in D, went on to Seal's Fly Like an Eagle and then punched it up with Stevie Wonders A Life 2 Live. Finally I went to my true love Drum & Bass and the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I started slamming tunes off the new Brookes Brothers album and then some Netsky. These earphones are really nice :)
(Posted on 3/22/12)
- Top Quality Review by Ronmo
- As an Engineer I can tell you that these ear buds are excellent...They sound as good as my Koss ESP-950 electrostats but without the bulk of a large headphone and electronics. Top quality without spending lots of money and in a tiny beautiful bargain package! Highly Recommended! (Posted on 3/5/12)
- Fantastic!!!!! Review by Rick
- I took a chance and without known anything about Velodyne I bought the V-Pulse earphones. Having tried many of the "famous" earphones on the market searching for the Holy Grail of earphones I found the ultimate answer in high quality fantastic sounding earphones that would have paid three times the price for these earphones. If you are serious about your listening pleasure "please" try these and sit back and let audio ecstasy take you to places you have never been. More importantly places where you never thought you could go. (Posted on 2/23/12)
- Amazing Review by Jeff
The vPulse in-ear headphones are, in a word, awesome. I'm hearing things I've never heard before in songs. The great thing is that it's in all ranges, not just the low end.
I heartily recommend the vPulse in-ear headphones to anyone who wants a great sound with a microphone at a great price. (Posted on 2/22/12)
- Finally, the sound I've been craving! Review by Shawn
I have been searching for and craving earphones with real bass. Not that boomy, muddy stuff, but real bass that's tight, accurate, defined and *audible*. This is accomplished without making the overall sound seem dull or too bright. It's JUST right. My ears melt when I use them. After having two Velodyne subwoofers over the years and experienced the company's excellent customer service I figured these were well worth a try.
The ribbon cabling is a nice touch and, so far, seems to be preventing tangles. The build-quality seems okay. I haven't looked at the box to see where they were made but my bets are on China. This is mostly due to the fitment and finishing of the plastic parts.
The inclusion of two complete sets of various sized pliable ear pieces seems generous to me. I noticed that the website doesn't make it clear that the blue headphones come with two sets, but they do. One set in black and another in a white-ish grey. Once you find the size that fits your ears you'll be able to hear the bass. There's also a lapel clip included with the firm storage case.
On an unusual note: The packaging is a bit excessive. It's well thought-out for a nice presentation but it's pretty wasteful.
Thank you to Velodyne for designing the best earphones I've heard for many, many years. (And the best I've ever owned.) Also, thank you for the free UPS Ground shipping to Alaska. I received them in four days. It's great to not get ripped off on shipping for once! (Posted on 2/18/12)