- Phenomenal little air mover with great sound Review by Rory
- Great bass from an unbelievable Size Review by Will the Bass Fan
- Terrific Bass ! Review by Gucascante
Since this is an analog Sub, you have to spend some time configuring your A/V receiver, but at the end of the road, you will enjoy all your music and movies.
My SACD's sounds better than ever thanks to this litlle friend... I'm enjoying my CDs and movies again, because definitely they sounds better in a multi-channel system with this sub...I love my MiniVee!
5.1 System description:
Marantz NR1602 A/V Receiver
Marantz UD 5005 Universal Player
Paradigm monitor 7 Front speakers
Polk Audio center and rear surround speakers.
LG LCD TV 47"
Marantz PM7200 Class A Amp.
Paradigm Monitor 9 front speakers
MiniVee Subwoofer (Posted on 12/27/12)
- Dynamic bass Review by will
- Money well spent Review by Kevon Manuel
- I don't have the MiniVee 8 but have the SPL II 800 which is the same as this unit but with a glossy finish instead of the Mini's matte finish. Anyway, my one Velodyne sub kicked the living crap out of my [competitor] subs (I have 2). The [competitor] subs together, with "more power" 1200rms/2400peak each, 8 inch drivers and passive radiators and have cabinets with greater internal volume, got floored big time by the one "less powerful" Velodyne. The guys at Velo are sub experts, they do magic with enclosures of ridiculously small sizes. (Posted on 3/5/12)