SC-600 IF/IC In-floor or Ceiling Subwoofer
The SC-600 IF/IC (Subcontractor 600 In-Floor/In-Ceiling) has bass output from 25 Hz to 120 Hz at 3dB down from a single 12” woofer in a slotted bass-reflex enclosure.
If you are buying an SC-600 IF/IC subwoofer, you must power it with either an SC-600 or SC-602 amplifier to reap the benefits of the model-specific EQ settings; no other amplifier includes these.
This subwoofer is being discontinued and is limited to stock on hand. For another IF/IC woofer built in options, see the SC-IF/IC.
- No visual interruption of the wall, for a truly custom-installed look
- Deep, powerful bass performance you can really feel
- Easily installs in floors, closets, ceilings, risers, and cabinets
- Works great for new construction or retrofit installations
- Very reliable, with a strong two-year parts and labor speaker warranty
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Cabinet Design||Slotted bass reflex enclosure|
|Dimensions: (H/W/D)||9" x 14" x 32" (23 x 35.6 x 81.3 cm) *Allow 1-2 extra inches in depth for wire hookup.|
|Shipping Weight||40 lbs. (18 Kg)|
|Voice Coil||4-Layer Copper|
|Warranty (N. Am.)||Two years (drivers - parts & labor)|