SC-600 IW In-wall Subwoofer
The SC-600 IW delivers budget-friendly, deep bass with low distortion in the 37 Hz to 120 Hz range at 3dB down from two 6.5" active drivers and two 12.5" x 3" passive drivers. It installs neatly behind a flush grille into both new construction and retrofits within a standard 2x4 framed wall. The SC-600 IW comes in a sealed cabinet, so you don't need to use any other boxes in the install. The SC-600 IW with its unique design vibrates walls 50% less than conventional in-wall designs.
If you are buying an SC-600 IW subwoofer, you must power it with either an SC-600D or SC-602 amplifier to reap the benefits of the model-specific EQ settings; no other amplifier includes these.
- Easy install in retro fit or new construction, with integrated cabinet; just cut, plug and play
- New construction mud-ring is available as a place-holder
- Amazing deep, powerful, low distortion bass performance
- Minimum wall vibration via the unique triple vector design
- Low-profile design virtually disappears, fitting flush in a standard 2x4 wall
- Very reliable, with a strong 2-year parts and labor speaker warranty
|Dimensions: (H/W/D)||18.6" x 16.5" x 4.3" 47.2 x 42 x 11 cm|
|Shipping Weight||22 lbs. (9 kg)|
|Voice Coil||4-layer copper|
|Warranty (N. Am.)||Two years (drivers - parts & labor)|