Thank you for exploring employment opportunities with Velodyne Acoustics, Inc. We welcome resume submittal for posted job openings. However, we do not accept unsolicited resumes. If there is a match between your qualifications and our requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Being part of Velodyne means being part of a team of dedicated, customer-focused individuals who aspire to excel in all that they do. At Velodyne, you can have the opportunity to help continue our tradition of excellence, build upon it and contribute to its success.
- Senior Opto-Mechanical Engineer - LiDAR | Click here for more information
- Senior Electrical Engineer - LiDAR | Click here for more information
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - LiDAR | Click here for more information
- Algorithm and Image Processing Engineer, LiDAR | Click here for more information
- Firmware Engineer, LiDAR | Click here for more information
- Senior Mechanical Product Design Engineer | Click here for more information
- Project Manager | Click here for more information
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Leader for Automotive | Click here for more information
There are few ways to submit your resume:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your resume to 408-779-9227
- Mail your resume to:
Velodyne Acoustics, Inc.
345 Digital Drive
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
We offer a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to:
- Employee contributory medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance. Choose HMO or PPO
- Flexible Spending Account for health care/dependent care costs
- Life and AD & D insurance at no cost to you
- Employee contributory Long Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Up to ten paid vacation days per year when accrued and earned
- Up to seven paid sick days per year when accrued and earned
- Automatic payroll deposit
- Credit union
- Employee discount/product purchase plan
- Up to ten paid holidays per year.
Velodyne is an equal opportunity employer.